Job and Volunteer Opportunities
Administrative Assistant/Development Associate
Date posted: September 21, 2021
The Administrative Assistant/Development Associate is a part-time, hourly position that will average 15-20 hours per week. The Administrative Assistant/Development Associate will report to the Director of Development and will support the fundraising and administrative activities of the organization. Hours may include on-site and off-site hours.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The ideal candidate will have a highly developed ability to be a flexible team player, while multi-tasking a multitude of administrative functions related to fundraising and general operations.
The Administrative Assistant/Development Associate will be responsible for:
- Enter checks and credit card donations into the donor database
- Conduct data entry and maintain data integrity for the donor database
- Generate and disperse weekly gift report to Executive Director, Director of Development, and Board
- Manage gift acknowledgment process and produce donor letters and emails
- Research donors of interest as notified by Director of Development or Executive Directors
- Other special projects as assigned from time to time
- Assist Director of Development in two signature fundraising events per year
- Support management of fundraising online platform
- Support management of website content for event
- Support management of crowd fundraising for participants
- Create print and online promotional content
- Assist Director of Development in creating quarterly Donor Newsletter
- Assist Director of Development in creating Annual Appeal letters, segmenting donors
Qualifications: Skills and Education
- Exceptionally skilled at data management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) WordPress) DonorPerfect, WordPress, Constant Contact is a plus.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
3-5 years of administrative experience.
Employment Type: Part-time Professional Level: Administrative
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
On-site Location: Harvard, MA
To apply send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Support The Healing Garden
We rely entirely on voluntary donations from people like you who are invested in helping those affected by cancer.
Your thoughtful philanthropic support of The Healing Garden enables us to maintain, broaden, and enhance our program offerings and services.