Medical care focuses on a curative treatment plan, and our services are supportive of that care. The Healing Garden Cancer Support Center provides high quality, evidence based therapies in a magnificent healing environment, located on eight acres of lovingly created gardens on a wooded hillside in Harvard, Massachusetts. Here, without reminders of the disease and medical interventions, clients can begin treatments feeling calmer and more relaxed. Click here for a photo tour of our facility.
- a community of others to share in your journey
- counseling and support groups
- mind-body medicine for symptom management, stress reduction and restoration of the wellness
- education about choices that contribute to health and healing, such as nutritional education, exercise, and mindfulness
- expressive therapies as an alternative to talk therapy for processing/releasing emotions
- programs and services to help you regain control of your life, both during and after medical treatments
For a detailed description of the various modalities of care and their contributions to healing click here.
Support The Healing Garden
We rely entirely on voluntary donations from people like you who are invested in helping those affected by cancer.
Your thoughtful philanthropic support of The Healing Garden enables us to maintain, broaden, and enhance our program offerings and services.