Wish List & Special Opportunities
You can help The Healing Garden by donating a needed item, or by contributing funds for a special function or project. These items (below) change over time, so please check back frequently to see what wishes have been fulfilled, and new ones which have emerged.
WISH LIST – Please contact Kelly@healinggardensupport.org if you plan to fulfill one of our wishes!
- Plants – Annuals for 2020 season, Perennials ( including your home divisions) also welcome!
- Black oil sunflower seeds for bird feeders, 40 lb. bag ($20)
- Tea supplies -assorted herbal teas – for clients and visitors
- Personalized Note Pads for staff to communicate with clients or donors (6 staff members, 4 40/counts pads each plus envelopes) (from Curry Printing)
- Natural Cork Coasters (10 with matching cork holder) for Coffee table in Garden Room Click Here for details
- Pillow Covers and 24 ” down alternative pillow fillers (8, 2 each of bayleaf, straw, thistle and plum ) for Garden Room Click for details
- 3 Desk Lamps, Tensor-Halogen , Brushed Steel Click for details
- 2 Aromatherapy mini portable battery operated Oil Diffuser set with essential oils and pads,Click for details
- 5 Pack plastic folding tables – 6′ X 30″ , EventStable TitanPRO Click for details
For more information about how to order specific items, or for other donations not on our list, please contact Kelly@HealingGardenSupport.org
Support The Healing Garden
We rely entirely on voluntary donations from people like you who are invested in helping those affected by cancer.
Your thoughtful philanthropic support of The Healing Garden enables us to maintain, broaden, and enhance our program offerings and services.