Wish List & Special Opportunities
You can help The Healing Garden by donating a needed item, or by contributing funds for a special function or projects These items (below) change over time, so please check back frequently to see what wishes have been fulfilled, and new ones which have emerged.
- Acupuncture equipment:
- Electro Acupuncture Machine ($150-$200) to be used for neuropathy
- Magnet and cords for needle free treatment (~$60)
- Personal Training Equipment:
- Vinyl covered dumbbells, 5 lbs, 8 lbs, 10 lbs, and 15 lbs (between $12.50 to $34.50 for the pairs)
- Bands: First Place Safety Toners; Light (Yellow), Medium (Red), Medium (Green) and Heavy (Blue) ($12.95 to $38.95)
- Eva Foam Rollers, 3″ round and 6″ round ($34.95)
- 2 floor lamps for the Project Room (shade opening at top)
- Bellaruth Naparstek’s Health Journey Guided Imagery CD’sMeditations to Relieve Stresshttp://www.amazon.com/Meditations-Relieve-Stress-Belleruth-Naparstek/dp/1881405621/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1416864101&sr=8-1&keywords=belleruth+naparstekMeditations to Fight Cancer
Meditations for Chemo
Meditation to Promote Successful Surgery
Meditation to Ease Pain
Meditation for Healthy Immune System
- Plants (call for list in spring 2017)
- Outdoor Wind Sculpture for sensory garden
- Black oil sunflower seeds for bird feeders, 40 lb. bag ($20)
- Tea supplies – green and herbal – for clients and visitors
- Votive candles (small flat metallic ones)
- Crackers or cookies to keep in the freezer
- Keurig teas – green or purple
- Blank writing journals
- Paper towels
To learn more about our website list or for questions about how to make a particular type of donation to The Healing Garden, please contact Alison Peterson, our Business Manager.
Support The Healing Garden
We rely entirely on voluntary donations from people like you who are invested in helping those affected by cancer.
Your thoughtful philanthropic support of The Healing Garden enables us to maintain, broaden, and enhance our program offerings and services.