Wish List & Special Opportunities
You can help The Healing Garden by donating a needed item, or by contributing funds for a special function or projects These items (below) change over time, so please check back frequently to see what wishes have been fulfilled, and new ones which have emerged.
- Bellaruth Naparstek’s Health Journey Guided Imagery CD’s
- Meditations to Relieve Stress http://www.amazon.com/Meditations-Relieve-Stress-Belleruth-Naparstek/dp/1881405621/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1416864101&sr=8-1&keywords=belleruth+naparstek
- Meditations to Fight Cancer https://www.amazon.com/Meditation-Help-You-Fight-Cancer/dp/1881405354/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1475694306&sr=8-10&keywords=belleruth+naparstek+cd%27s
- Meditations for Chemo https://www.amazon.com/Meditation-Help-Chemotherapy-Health-Journeys/dp/1881405591/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1490907745&sr=8-11&keywords=belleruth+naparstek+cd%27s
- Meditation to Promote Successful Surgery https://www.amazon.com/Meditation-Promote-Successful-Surgery/dp/1881405346/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1490907745&sr=8-3&keywords=belleruth+naparstek+cd%27s
- Meditation to Ease Pain https://www.amazon.com/Meditation-Help-Ease-Pain/dp/1881405362/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1490907745&sr=8-7&keywords=belleruth+naparstek+cd%27s
- Meditation for Healthy Immune System https://www.amazon.com/Healthy-Immune-System-Belleruth-Naparstek/dp/1935072005/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1490907745&sr=8-15&keywords=belleruth+naparstek+cd%27s
- Jon Kabat-Zinn https://www.amazon.com/Guided-Mindfulness-Meditation-Complete-Kabat-Zinn/dp/1591793599/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1469726007&sr=1-1&keywords=jon+kabat+zinn&refinements=p_n_feature_browse-bin%3A2682077011
- Plants – Annuals for 2019, Perennials also welcome!
- Outdoor Wind Sculpture for sensory garden
- Black oil sunflower seeds for bird feeders, 40 lb. bag ($20)
- Tea supplies -assorted herbal teas – for clients and visitors
- Votive candles (small flat metallic ones)
- Blank writing journals
- Paper towels
- Mrs. Meyers Hand Soap
- Gift certificates to Amazon, Staples
- Reams of paper
To learn more about our website list or for questions about how to make a particular type of donation to The Healing Garden, please contact Alison Peterson, our Business Manager.
Support The Healing Garden
We rely entirely on voluntary donations from people like you who are invested in helping those affected by cancer.
Your thoughtful philanthropic support of The Healing Garden enables us to maintain, broaden, and enhance our program offerings and services.