Work with the brain and the nervous system to build new, easier habits of movement with less strain.
– Deepen your awareness of your mind and body
– Improve habitual movement patterns that cause discomfort by discovering how to move in new, comfortable ways
– Reduce stress, aches and pains
– Improve flexibility and mobility
– Slow down and listen to your body
– Align your skeleton for more comfort
– Achieve better performance in artistic or athletic pursuits
Suitable for anyone, regardless of ability or level of fitness,these gentle verbally-guided lessons will allow you to experience your own body and how it moves. Moving with very slow and small movements – always maintaining comfort and ease heightens the ability to discern subtle changes as well as recognize “stuck” spots in how we currently move. Working with the brain and our nervous system in this way can build new, easier habits of movement with less strain.
Come and bring your curiosity!
Led by Pam Turci, LMT, Feldenkrais Method Trainee
- January 23, 2019
11:30 am - 12:30 pm